Nikon D5600 with 8-55mm AF-P lens / 1/80th second at f8, ISO 800, at 23mm
Here below is a screen grab of the image before processing. The biggest thing I did was to straighten up the verticals of the frame of the archway.
At least, that’s what I thought until I looked at the two images on the same page, as it were.
Now I can see how much I bumped up the saturation, particularly of the area beyond the archway. The final result looks almost too garish when I compare it with the untouched version. It didn’t look like that when I looked at it on its own, though.
How variable is the experience of experience.