No point in writing at length about the Waterlogue app for iPad and iPhone; here’s the blurb:
You don’t need to paint to create beautiful watercolor images—Waterlogue captures the essence of your photos in brilliant, liquid color.
And now let’s take a look at some images.
I photographed some cutlery in a cafe last year and I ran it through Waterlogue a couple of days ago and then Tamara and I added some text to make a Valentine’s Day card for Quillcards.
And here is a cockerel that I photographed at a city farm a couple of years ago. Again with some text from Tamara to make a Valentine’s Day card for Quillcards.
I like the play on words with the double meaning of comb.
There are 40+ Valentine’s Day ecards at Quillcards. Quillcards is a subscription service costing $20.00/yr and there’s a free trial (no credit card information or registration required). Take a look. We have members all around the world…
As you can see from the images here, it’s a classy offering (just saying) and here are the main features and benefits that members get.
- The heart of a great ecard is a great image – and images are at the heart of our ecards.
- Complete access to the whole library of images on Quillcards.
- Original images, not stock photos. We made them so we know they are original, © copyright Quillcards.
- Ecards can be sent and viewed on any computer, tablet, and smartphone including iPhone and iPad.
- It’s easy as pie to use.
- Send an ecard to up to five people at once.
- Write as much as the equivalent of two typed sheets of paper… that’s about six hundred words.
- Add people to your contact list and address your ecards with one click.
- Send a card immediately or schedule it to be sent up to a month later.
- Add images as favorites to use later.
- Set up email alerts for birthdays and other occasions.
- Re-read any of the ecards you have sent in the past year.
The free trial has limited features like only being able to send to one person at a time – but that ‘should’ be suitable for Valentine’s Day!
You can send as many ecards as you like during the trial period, so it’s well worth trying out.
Here’s the link again Quillcards.